Well is the 1st nearly done Of this project, this my Homage to the SavannaMaster.
Things that I have learned with this project so far.
- Have a stronger plan. Basic form. Detail, etc...
- Smaller details eat up far more time than the gross form.
- A quick casting system would be very nice. Thinking silicone putty molds like Mold Putty from Alumilite.
- Maybe a series of parts is the best path.
- Magic Sculpt needs to set some before working details.
Those are my short list if discoveries, I think I need a specific sketch/workbook for these related projects. I would just use my iPad, but if you saw how dirty my fingers got paper is so much better.